Our management teams are keeping our properties clean, safe and well lit and ready for you to move-in. When you first visit a LockTite Storage location you’ll notice the gates entry. Most storage units on our properties are only accessible by a gated, keypad entry and exit. After you become a tenant you will be provided with an individual access code to unlock the gate and allow you to access your storage unit. At LockTite we want to provide the best environment we can for your belongings. In addition to our fully fenced property, electronic gates and keypad access, here are some additional features that will give you peace of mind when visiting your storage unit:
- State-of-the-art security system to provide the best environment for your belongings.*
- Proactive monitored cameras by third party security company for afterhours property monitoring.*
- Cell phone boosters and Wi-Fi throughout property to always stay connected.*
- Digital video recording devices on site.*
- Excellent lighting so you can see and be seen at all hours.
- Motion sensor lighting for when you don’t have a hand to turn a light on.*
- Loud monitored speaker to deter crime and report crimes in progress.*
- After-hours emergency phone number for immediate assistance.
- Tenant insurance available for added protection for your belongings.
Our safety and security features vary by property. Call your local LockTite Storage property manager to learn more about each location.
*varies by location