Are your profits shrinking as fast as your work-space? Using self storage could save you up to 70% or more than using your office space.
LockTite Storage works closely with many businesses and professionals to find storage space that’s right for you. Plus we offer a variety of free business service amenities to fully support your office away from your office. So, when your office is bursting at the seams with excess inventory, documents, records, equipment and supplies you know who to call. LockTite will have you running faster, smoother and more efficiently than ever before.
In order to accommodate the various needs of our business community, LockTite Storage provides business tenants with the following amenities:
- Delivery acceptance so you can have inventory shipped right to your unit.
- Cooled, heated and dehumidified units to create the best environment for your stored items.
- Customer-comfort temperature settings create a good working environment.
- Storage units ranging in size from 5’ x 5’ to 14’ x 40’ so we have the size to fit your needs. (sizes vary by location)
- Gated keypad access so only tenants can access the property.
- Video cameras onsite to deter any illegal activity.
- Flexible facility access hours so you can access your supplies and materials 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Supplemental lighting in most large units.
Some locations also offer:
- Free Wi-Fi for sending emails and staying connected while working in your storage unit.
- Free copy and fax services to work right on the property.
- Monitored security with lock-down access.
- Electrical outlets in select units so you can work right in your storage space.
Over the years LockTite Storage has provided self storage to a variety of businesses, including:
- Wholesale and retail for local merchants
- Medical recorder storage for local doctors
- Legal document storage for local lawyers
- Warehousing of hay for ranchers
- Building supplies and files for home builders and contractors
- Marketing and sales materials for a variety of industries
- Catering equipment and vehicle storage for hospitality and restaurants
- Pharmaceuticals, sales and marketing materials for sales reps
- Production and photography equipment
Not sure which type of space or size fits your business needs? Contact one of our convenient neighborhood locations and one of our storage specialists will help find the right space for you.